- Step under Lady's shoulder, don't step to the side.
- Travel more flat, do not go up and down too much.
- Drive off standing leg.
- Head movement should be smooth. Smooth head movement goes with long stride, do not move head fast in Foxtrot.
- Three step: LF back, think more about extending/straightening left leg which will give Man more room.
- Amount of head movement and body rotation is relative to movement size. If you don't step big, have bigger movement, you shouldn't do a lot head or rotation. Otherwise, its proportion looks wrong.
- Stay connect with Man.
Start with Man BLOD, weight on his LF.
- Man LF forward, Lady, RF back, rotate to right, head shape to right. Make sure to stay on Man's right, do not cross to his space. Picture pose.
- Feather Step (SQQ)
- Three Step (SQQ)
Hover Cross (SQQQQQQS) at corner
- Feather and Three should be on one straight line, do not veer from the line.
- Q: LF back, try to stay on same line, give Man room to step, but do not over do it and step to side too much. Think about extending/straightening L leg back to give Man room.
- rotate to left, but do not get into Man's space. Frame can slide a little bit. Focus on long stride.
Open Telemark and Feather Ending (SQQSQQ)Hover Telemark (SQQ)
- Start shaping head to right on step 3 (LF side), it goes with the sway, don't do it too early, or too late on step 4. Make head movement really smooth, do not get to shaping right too fast.
- Keep head to right on steps 4-5, extend upper body even more on step 4, then return to normal starting end of step 5 (Q), then step 6 (Q).
Natural Weave (SQQ QQ) overturned
- S: RF straight back.
- Q: LF back, not to veer to left much. It is more of the back step, than side step.
Reverse Turn (SQQ SQQ)
- S: Man may shape to left, in which case, shape with Man and turn head to left. If Man doesn't shape, keep head to right, but do not get ahead of Man, Man needs to get ahead.
- Keep head movement smooth. Scooping action starting S
- 1st Q: head left,
- 2nd Q, shape head to right, bigger steps and movement.
Top Spin (QQQQ) ending DW new LOD
- For this one, keep head to left, keep classic look.
Reverse Wave (SQQ SQQ)
- Make this flatter, make it travel down short side
Open Impetus (SQQ) facing DC new LOD
- Man: don't turn too much, flatten it out, more swing on step 5 (Lady is on the outside of turn on this step 5)
- S: RF back, then keep head there
- QQ: keep head, turning body underneath, effectively head is now shaped to right.
- SQQ: wave - curve with Man, stay with his right side. slowly turning head back smoothly.
Weave from PP (SQQ QQ QQ)
- Do not turn too early, swing left side up (do not drop left shoulder, to be light on Man), stay behind Man.
Three Step (SQQ)
- SQQ: doesn't turn body until after the second step. Man may shape to inside of turn on 2nd step, in which case, shape head to left.
- QQ: then keep head there, turn body to left underneath shoulder, which results in head shaping to right.
- QQ: turn head back to normal.
Natural Telemark (SQQQQ)Open Telemark, Natural Turn, Outside Swivel (SQQSQQS) finish in PP in the corner
- Keep straight line, stay in your space.
Weave from PP (SQQ QQ QQ)
- Last S: Head can stay in left (in which case, make sure the hip does turn into Promenade position), Or, turn head into Promenade (stay behind Man)
- Lady: doesn't turn until after the second step. Keep head position, effectively, head will shape to right during weave. Close head on feather finish.